- Community Service/Non-Profits
SCORE offers FREE business mentoring to any business or non-profit. Our workshops are great, and the online resources are extensive!
SCORE offers FREE business consulting and mentoring services. Some of our volunteers are retired, and some currently run businesses. They are here to help you with any problem you have. Our goal is to help businesses be successful and to create jobs.
SCORE offers a variety of workshops for start-ups, existing businesses and nonprofits. Local experts present on a variety of relevant topics including social media marketing, networking, grant writing and starting a business.
SCORE's online resources have all the information you need. You will find thousands of blogs and informational resources with incredible filters to find just what you need. In addition, our power-point presentations, worksheets and templates are here too.
Whom to Contact
- Bill NordbrockVP Community Relations1400 W. Speedway Blvd.Tucson, Arizona 85715Phone: (520) 505-3636
- Carol ShaughnessyPresident1400 W. Speedway Blvd.Tucson, Arizona 85715Phone: (520) 505-3636
- David TerrellExecutive Vice President1400 W. Speedway Blvd.Tucson, Arizona 85715Phone: (520) 505-3636
- Tom TuckerCertified SCORE Mentor1400 W. Speedway Blvd.Tucson, Arizona 85715
From Speedway and I-10, go east on Speedway. We are on about 1 mile down on the right side of the road. We are in the El Rio Golf Course Complex