- Mortgage Banker / Broker
I was born in El Salvador and moved to Tucson, Arizona in 1979. I graduated from the University of Arizona – Go Wildcats! – and have more than two decades experience in the real estate industry in Southern Arizona, which has provided me a unique perspective to understanding the needs of my lending clients.
As a licensed realtor, I understand the importance of communication required from a lender and the need for timely action to achieve the necessary timelines. As a real estate developer, I learned to work through challenging processes that required diligence and the ability to find solutions where few existed. And finally, as a lending client, I appreciate how overwhelming and challenging the process can feel and requires a lender with patience and leadership to guide the clients thru the process.
My personal commitment to you will include: Paying attention to detail, communicating throughout the process, and ensuring the loan experience exceeds expectations
When I’m not working, I enjoy watching my alma mater football, as well as basketball, soccer and golf. At this point in my life, I find golf to be the most extraneous sport I am able to handle without a week-long recovery. I also enjoy good food and visiting northern Idaho (Coeur D’Alene). I am eternally lucky to have my better half, my wife Ronda, with me in this business, as she is second to none in all facets of business and life.
Whom to Contact
- Jamie Argueta5401 N. Oracle RoadTucson, AZ 85704Phone: (520) 322-5626
- Ronda Argueta5401 N. Oracle RoadTucson, AZ 85704Phone: (520) 322-5626
- Jim KaiserVice President5401 N. Oracle RoadTucson, AZ 85704Phone: (520) 322-5626
- Matt Kaiser5401 N. Oracle RoadTucson, AZ 85704Phone: (520) 322-5626
- Dave KimeVice President5401 N. Oracle RoadTucson, AZ 85704Phone: (520) 322-5626