Installer - Phoenix
Position Overview: Installers are responsible for performing efficient installation and assembly of cabinets, including accessories at builder tracts and residences. Responsible for timely completion of assigned task with high level of quality and workmanship.
Essential Job Functions include:
**CABINET INSTALLER EXPERIENCE 3 YEARS PREFERRED**
- Proficient with installation procedures and sequence: loading, unloading, staging, trash removal, assembly, clean up and detailing.
- Capable of reacting to varying project field conditions and able to make decisions to solve problems and changes in scope of work.
- Can read and interpret plans, specs and blueprints. Can analyze assignments for correct tools, supplies and equipment required for the task(s).
- Can pre-plan small assignments, including field measurements and site reviews.
- Communicates task status and problems to Assistant Field Manager and/or Field Manager.
- Completes required all paperwork and documentation that is legible and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for other’s property, including client’s building and possessions.
- Ability to work extended if necessary.
- Uses tools and equipment safely and correctly.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Three years related experience (preferred).
- Possess a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Piece of work